Friday, September 6, 2013

My Sexy Saturday!

Internet woes have me running late but it's time for another My Sexy Saturday! Find more sexy 7's here:

http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/


Here's the scoop: Participating authors will post 7 paragraphs, 7 sentences, or 7 words. For me, this time it's 7 sentences from my backlist -- I give you Dreamscape.

 

Setting the Stage:
Lanie now knows about her ghost, Jason Bowen is the man she's been dreaming about for years. He still takes some getting used to.



My 7: 
“I sense I make you nervous. I’d never hurt you, you know. Please believe that.” 

“I believe you Jason, I -- I’m not dressed.”

“And I am a mere shadow of a man. Please don’t be shy in front of me, Lanie, I’m a ghost. Some would say I’m not even here,” he teased. 


oOo


What this book really is: Written in homage to Agatha Christie, Dreamscape is a haunting, a murder, a mystery, a time travel of sorts, and a love story that transcends time. Above all, this sensual tale is a reader's Easter egg hunt in the truest sense. Peppered throughout are hints suggesting a story behind the scenes. Will you find them all before it ends?

 Here's the trailer

 


"Dreamscape is a beautifully told tale, blending the lives of two complex characters and two distinct time periods. I would best describe it as a very sensual romantic suspense." "I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it."
~ A Reader

oOo
 
I'm having another busy weekend. Come see!

Sexy Snippets here tomorrow. 


Seductive Studs& Sirens today
plus Weekend Writing Warriors tomorrow

http://theancillarymuse.blogspot.com/

Sneak Peek Sunday tomorrow
http://calliopeswritingtablet.com/ 

Normally available for 99¢ and FREE on Sunday!
See my part in the Darwin Murders ebook
http://www.amazon.com/The-Darwin-Murders-ebook/dp/B00ENQBI7Q/

 

There's a new September contest on Romance Books '4' Us
http://romancebooks4us.com LOTS of prizes, including a grand prize of a $50 Amazon/B&N gift card, ebooks, t-shirt, & totebag.


oOoOo


Rose Anderson ~ You'll LOVE Reading Rose

Main Blog:
Subscribe on the Main blog for interesting posts, updates & more.
 
Satellite Blogs:
One hop or four, there's lots of action on these blogs!

Salon Blog:
Come start a great discussion or add to one. (Temporarily inactive)

Exquisite Quills:
Several authors & their romances.
From sweet to scorching.
Exquisite Quills Readers & Authors Yahoo Group (NEW)

Romance Books '4' Us:
I'm a featured blogger the 4th of every month
Many great topics there all month long.

I'll happily sign all ebooks with Authorgraph

Social Media:
I'm everywhere. Come say hi. I follow back.
 
Author Pages etc:
I have many author's pages and static pages around the web. Too many to list here! If you see me, do say hello.

3 comments:

  1. Excuses, excuses. ;) We know he was looking, ghost or not!

    Sounds like a fun book to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect this ghost is more human than he's letting on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice snippet...wonder just what this ghost can do!

    ReplyDelete